It’s February – the month of love.
There is a lot that we love about our business, and seeing as it is the shortest month of the year we thought we would reflect on its message. More than anything we love the fact that ‘We Are Open’!
- We love our town and its people, the fact that it is so often receives accolades for being a hidden gem, Prince Albert hosts many cultural, outdoor events and sporting activities. Wonderful authors, poets, painters, artists, producers, shop owners, farmers, botanists, archaeologist and architects, plus new residents and a young generation willing to learn and volunteer make the town socially and economically viable.
- We love the awesome, ancient landscape, the fossils and the Swartberg Pass unique in its flora and fauna.
- We love the fact that we have a team to lead us into our 12th year of operation.
- We love the choice in our deli that is local and seasonal along with delicious produce from the Western Cape.
- We love the menu at the Chef’s Café, our pizzas, freshly made bases, or gluten free. The toppings always complimented on.
- We love the bright and airy cooking class kitchen and the array of cooking classes on offer.
- We love what people say to us when they are surprised by what they find at African Relish.
So we celebrate this all, it’s summer, it’s February, and our team are ready to welcome you to our cottages, seat you on the verandah and cook for you or with you. We have had tremendous support from both tourists and locals of our town.
Our Valentine specials.
These products will be available for the month of February. The Summer Sizzler offer is valid until end March 2021.
Picnic basket for two – book 24hrs ahead R350 3 patés, farm bread, meatballs or falafels, Punjabi samosas and apple & date chutney, fig and cardamom tiramisu.
Heart shaped Chocolate cake for 2 – book 12hrs ahead. R70.
Summer Sizzler accommodation and cooking class. R3790 for a couple. R5950 for a family of 4. We’ve created a fabulous cooking and accommodation combo to get you away for 2 nights’ from the rush of the city and into the blue Karoo skies. Includes a half day cooking class, a meal and a recipe book.
Valentine Kitchen Confidential cooking class. R875 pp, meal included. Spoil your Valentine and join Chef Hendry at African Relish for a unique cooking experience cooking. 12, 13, 17 and 26 February.
Valentine dishes added to the Menu Starter: Grilled figs served with yoghurt, honey, almonds and music sheet bread. Main: Beef sirloin with blue cheese cream served with fresh fig, potato crisps, al dente broccoli and cauliflower, spekboom and radish salsa. Dessert: Cardamom and fig tiramisu. Book your table for date night.
Contact Melinda on 023 5411381 or 076 0485959 to book or email email@example.com for more information.