Course CalendarCourse Calendar Anytime Courses
Kids in the kitchen
We will focus on a variety of basic cooking and baking skills, for example batter and icing techniques, frying, rolling and kneading dough, using a pasta machine, sauce making, emulsions and basic knife skills. Parents welcome to join.
We will do a selection of 4 things from below menu options for the class.
- Choc chip scones & glaze / cheese & chives scones
- Flavoured mince with tortillas chips
- French toast – 3 ways (plain, savoury, sweet)
- Eastern chicken and rice
- Self saucing chocolate pudding
- Crumbed chicken strips and homemade mayonnaise
- Pizza base prepping and toppings
- Pasta rolling with fillings and sauces
- Cup cake baking and icing
This is a hands-on session and will start at 09:00 till 12:30 and will include snacking on the end products. Minimum booking of 3 kids needed per session.
Bring your kids to participate in this fun and exciting class on cooking and baking all sorts of yummy things.
For more information about this course, send us a message.